666
David Dalton
2024-09-05 20:34:43 UTC
My Salmon on the Thorns web page counter is currently

12,744=6X6X6X59

and 59 is the reverse of 95, when I left BC.

For my recent progress see alt.religion.druid .
--
David Dalton ***@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“Mary walks down to the water’s edge and there she hangs Her
head to find herself faded a shadow of what she once was" (S. McL.)
David Dalton
2024-09-06 04:57:40 UTC
Post by David Dalton
My Salmon on the Thorns web page counter is currently
12,744=6X6X6X59
and 59 is the reverse of 95, when I left BC.
For my recent progress see alt.religion.druid .
I guess I must be Uncle Christ. :-)
David Dalton
2024-09-09 07:42:22 UTC
Post by David Dalton
My Salmon on the Thorns web page counter is currently
12,744=6X6X6X59
and 59 is the reverse of 95, when I left BC.
For my recent progress see alt.religion.druid .
Now the counter is

12,750=2X3X5X5X5X17
David Dalton
2024-09-09 19:42:34 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
My Salmon on the Thorns web page counter is currently
12,744=6X6X6X59
and 59 is the reverse of 95, when I left BC.
For my recent progress see alt.religion.druid .
Now the counter is
12,750=2X3X5X5X5X17
Now it is

12,754=2X7X911