Looking to buy 12 Degree Monographs
Rick Blanda
2020-06-05 23:22:38 UTC
I am looking to buy the remaining 12 Degree Monographs, the mail order OLD style. I understand that they had 325 monographs all together for that degree. Currently I have only monographs 1-84 of Degree 12. If you either have them or know someone who would like to sell monographs 85-325 I would be more than happy to buy them. If you know where I might find such monographs on the web please let me know.
Nereus Feiwey
2022-06-18 15:31:00 UTC
I am looking to buy the remaining 12 Degree Monographs, the mail order OLD style. I understand that they had 325 monographs all together for that degree. Currently I have only monographs 1-84 of Degree 12. If you either have them or know someone who would like to sell monographs 85-325 I would be more than happy to buy them. If you know where I might find such monographs on the web please let me know.
Did you get what you were looking for?
If you are interested in exchanging, send me your email.
I am looking for 11 degree (26-50) and planes monographs. I have everything else.