Join the Rose Cross Order
b***@yahoo.com
2008-01-27 01:35:23 UTC
Amorc is Phoney but the Rose Cross Order is the real thing . Stop
deluding yourself and be part of the real thing .
http://rosicrucian-order.com
Mike
2008-01-27 12:36:02 UTC
Can anyone tell me who these guys really are?
http://rosicrucian-order.com
Sid
2008-01-27 15:53:19 UTC
Greetings,
Post by b***@yahoo.com
Amorc is Phoney but the Rose Cross Order is the real thing . Stop
deluding yourself and be part of the real thing .
http://rosicrucian-order.com- Zitierten Text ausblenden -
- Zitierten Text anzeigen -
Basically, they are just another group that use the name
'Rosicrucian', and if my information is correct they started in 1989,
or about that time, with members from a number of different groups
including some disgruntled members of AMORC.
Ben Scaro
2008-01-28 13:46:33 UTC
Post by Sid
Post by Mike
Post by b***@yahoo.com
Amorc is Phoney but the Rose Cross Order is the real thing . Stop
deluding yourself and be part of the real thing .
http://rosicrucian-order.com-Zitierten Text ausblenden -
- Zitierten Text anzeigen -
Basically, they are just another group that use the name
'Rosicrucian', and if my information is correct they started in 1989,
or about that time, with members from a number of different groups
including some disgruntled members of AMORC.
Believe from email correspondence a few years back they have lots of
'borrowed' AMORC concepts like 108 year cycles, lodge aprons,
monographs etc. So it would be interesting to sit down with them and
work out how they decide what is phoney and what is not.

They claim a Spanish R+C lineage that they are rather unclear about.

There are a number of historical documents on the site that may or may
not relate to their Order. You can't blow them up and read the
signatures. I did ask years ago, but they were not keen! It's a bit
like the forged Pronunziamento RFRC 978,601 that AMORC published a
smudged photograph of before it was 'stolen'.

And they seem very expensive for a mail-only group based in the Canary
Islands.

So I take these 'phoney' comments with a Lot's Wife-sized pillar of
salt.

Devious and tricky AMORC may have been on its authenticity, but I
don't get any sense that this group differs markedly. They seem a mite
confused.

Ben
T***@hotmail.com
2008-01-29 22:58:50 UTC
Post by Ben Scaro
Post by Sid
Post by Mike
Post by b***@yahoo.com
[...]
A couple of years I met a Theosophist couple and
the husband was member of this Spanish group .
He told me he liked the lesson material but had a lot of problems with
receiving the lessons . The were
duplicates in some cases and at other times they
were not arriving at all , thus leaving gaps in the
degrees that they offer . I think he just got fed up
and quit .
Fiat LVX
Ben Scaro
2008-01-30 15:35:41 UTC
Post by T***@hotmail.com
A couple of years I met a Theosophist couple and
the husband was member of this Spanish group .
He told me he liked the lesson material but had a lot of problems with
receiving the lessons . The were
duplicates in some cases and at other times they
were not arriving at all , thus leaving gaps in the
degrees that they offer . I think he just got fed up
and quit .
Fiat LVX- Hide quoted text -
From experience, inability to organise sufficiently well to get lesson
material printed and in the mail to members has killed a lot more
occult groups than little matters like lacking a valid charter or
connection to any 'ancient Rosicrucians'.

I suppose Invisible Colleges don't necessarily come with well
organised mail rooms.

Ben