meaning(s) of my blue rose vision
David Dalton
2012-12-11 05:38:11 UTC
What meaning(s) do you attach to my blue rose vision
pre-dawn on Sept. 6, 1991?

What if it was a blue lotus and not a blue rose? (But
I am pretty sure it was a blue rose.)

Your answers might cause me to revise or add to my
own personal meanings.
http://www.nfld.com/~dalton/nf.html Newfoundland&Labrador Travel & Music
"Here I go again...back into the flame" (Sarah McLachlan)
David Dalton
2012-12-12 03:23:34 UTC
Post by David Dalton
What meaning(s) do you attach to my blue rose vision
pre-dawn on Sept. 6, 1991?
What if it was a blue lotus and not a blue rose? (But
I am pretty sure it was a blue rose.)
Your answers might cause me to revise or add to my
own personal meanings.
So far I associate the blue rose with our blue planet
Earth, and also some with my main human inspirer,
singer/songwriter Sarah McLachlan.

But I think some Catholics would associate the
blue rose with Mary the mother of Jesus. Also
the Essenes (including The Order of the Blue Rose)
and the Cathars (when they were around) associate
the blue rose with Mary Magdalene.

Almost a year ago, <***@rosicrucian.org> replied
to an e-mail query from me with:

"Your blue rose vision experience is very interesting.

In the Rosicrucian tradition, the rose represents the soul's unfoldment.

The word Rosicrucian comes from the Latin Rosae Crucis - rose cross.

The cross represents our experiences on Earth, so the Rose Cross
represents our soul's growth from life experiences."