For the love of AMORC, Will Gary Steward and Christian Bernard joined hand one day??
t***@gmail.com
2008-07-03 03:12:21 UTC
I just want to throw this out for any one to voice their opinion.
Julie Altswitch
2008-07-03 04:38:50 UTC
Post by t***@gmail.com
I just want to throw this out for any one to voice their opinion.
Dear Applicant,

Thank you for your interest in becoming an official Troll
for the alt.amorc newsgroup. While your credentials
are most impressive and the examples of your work
(which we thank you for providing) do display considerable
effort on your part, we are sorry to inform you that we are
seeking a candidate with a different skill-set for the position
of Newsgroup Troll.

We will keep your on-line application on file for consideration
of any future openings. We will contact you if there are any
future openings for which we deem you suitable.

Thank you for your interest in alt.amorc.

Sincerely
The alt.amorc Human Resources Department.

cc:file
The Genius
2008-07-12 23:19:04 UTC
Post by t***@gmail.com
I just want to throw this out for any one to voice their opinion.
Who's "Gary Steward"?
The Genius
2008-07-13 00:07:24 UTC
Only if, and ONLY IF, you are the author of the thing that passes by a
book these days called something about being the prisoner of San Jose
then you're a COMPLETE IDIOT and as such don't post here again, moron!

The "book" sucks and you are the most naive dude in the freakin' planet!

I don't care if you sold all of 10 books (record breaking, considering
its lack of quality!) don't bother again.
h***@yahoo.com
2008-08-20 07:48:37 UTC
Post by t***@gmail.com
I just want to throw this out for any one to voice their opinion.
Your question is relevant for all true rosicrucian students, thanks
for posting it.

I think it will only depend on one of them to give the first step.
There is much at stake for both sides.

It is difficult to happen but who knows in the future when old age
comes...

Hope Mr. Gary Stewart read this and let us know what he thinks.

HG
h***@yahoo.com

HG
Melanaigis
2008-08-22 14:57:08 UTC
In his last post here, a couple of months ago, Gary Stewart repeated his
charge that Chrisian Bernard hijacked the corporation from him. That's the
remark of a bitter man, who has no interest in reconciling.
As for anything being "at stake", it would be disastrous for AMORC if they
reconciled. Gary Stewart has gone far afield of what the Lewis's taught and
believed. This was no doubt, one of the reasons for his ouster from AMORC.

Melanaigis

Julie Altswitch
2008-08-23 01:03:09 UTC
Dude,
Chill-out.
Lay off the Kool-Aid.

-Julie
Seawolf
2008-08-23 15:23:10 UTC
Damn Mel! With all your spewed venom and bitterness toward this guy on
the one hand and obvious approval seeking on the other, you've got to
either be a spurned ex-lover or a jilted ex-wife. Which is it?

As for reconcilliation, isn't that what it's all about? Two bitter
people making amends? And who cares what he believes. What's important
is what each individual person believes, that is, unless you all are
cult seeking, but that's another problem for another day

Seawolf

The Genius
2008-09-06 00:37:16 UTC
Post by Seawolf
As for reconcilliation, isn't that what it's all about? Two bitter
people making amends?
Of course not!

One of them was right and the other one wrong and the one that was not
right should apologize to the one that was, swallowing the obligatory "I
Told You So!"

WHAT do you mean reconciliation! A wrong was made and it has to be made
right.

Of course, I personally could not care less since no RC group is the
"authentic" one.
Seawolf
2008-09-06 16:09:04 UTC
Post by The Genius
Post by Seawolf
As for reconcilliation, isn't that what it's all about? Two bitter
people making amends?
Of course not!
Hey Genius, how is reconcillation not about two bitter people making
amends? My question to Mel wasn't aimed at the conflict at hand, but
toward the definition of the word. Mel seems to have a problem with
understanding context so I thought I would offer a bit of help by
pointing out the value of first understanding definition.
Post by The Genius
One of them was right and the other one wrong and the one that was not
right should apologize to the one that was, swallowing the obligatory "I
Told You So!"
You mean one of them should move to reconcile with the other?
Post by The Genius
WHAT do you mean reconciliation! A wrong was made and it has to be made
right.
Some people choose to correct wrongs through reconcilliation and
diplomacy. Others like to shoot from the hip until the other falls
down dead. From what I've seen from most of you cowboys on this ng is
that you all prefer the blood and guts version. Either could be
effective, but surely the latter is more entertaining so I suppose
thats why you like to keep on it.
Post by The Genius
Of course, I personally could not care less since no RC group is the
"authentic" one.
Interesting comment. What do you mean?

Seawolf
Ben Scaro
2008-09-10 08:38:08 UTC
This is errant nonsense.

AMORC thoroughly rewrote and changed its teachings for English
language jurisdictions when Stewart was forced out.

These revised teachings had been used in the French jurisdiction (the
one controlled by Bernard) since the early 1980s.

GLS' group use the original teachings of HS Lewis with very few
amendments, and any changes are flagged in the accompanying notes to
each lecture.

Ben

2008-09-16 07:56:55 UTC
Post by Seawolf
What about the french teachings used since the 80's that are now used
universally in AMORC? Are they any good? Did Bernard write them? The
reason I ask is that the single most determining reason why I am wary
about joining AMORC is because of Bernard's potato article (he called
it something else, posito I think, where he outlined the position of
AMORC on world views). It was very naieve, very contradictory, and
advocated a Marxist world view even though he labled him as being the
darkest thing in history. So, if Bernard's potato reflects the French
teachings, I'd guess they are not very good but if not and Bernard's
views don't reflect AMORC, I'd like to know.
Seawolf
Personally, I didn't think much of these teachings. Lewis had some
old style occultist flourishes in his teachings, which are fun
scenery, but those went long before Christian came along.

As the Positio was AMORC's statement to the world, then, yes, it must
reflect some of Bernard's views, as AMORC is now the Bernard family
company rather than the Lewis family company.

I think the Bernard teachings generally reflect the view that it's a
good idea to use a lot of words to fill up space, so you have
something to sell the people. And that's about it.

They could have written something a lot more heartfelt and sincere on
the way international tax laws work, but I guess they thought their
members didn't need to know about their strong views in that area.

Ben