Number of Monographs In Illuminati Sections
c***@verizon.net
2009-05-14 23:21:30 UTC
I am in the Illuminati section Degree 10 Monograph 11 and would like
to know how many master monographs it contains (not counting The
Preliminary, Initiation, and the Psychic Awakening Monographs)

If you know could you also tell me how many are in Degree 11 and
Degree 12

The reason I ask is that I have been told that Degree 10 - 11 and 12
contains only about half to one third of what it did before Christian
Bernard re-made them. In my dads monographs 1950'S Through
1970'S

Tenth Degree had 97 Master Monographs Eleventh Degree had 167
Master Monographs and
12 TH Degree had 325
sjohns
12 TH Degree had 325
j***@gmail.com
2016-10-09 08:16:04 UTC
Post by sjohns
I am curious: how long did it take you to get to the 10th?
It takes five years to complete the first nine degrees.
12 TH Degree had 325
j***@gmail.com
2016-10-09 08:12:58 UTC
Post by c***@verizon.net
I am in the Illuminati section Degree 10 Monograph 11 and would like
to know how many master monographs it contains (not counting The
Preliminary, Initiation, and the Psychic Awakening Monographs)
If you know could you also tell me how many are in Degree 11 and
Degree 12
The reason I ask is that I have been told that Degree 10 - 11 and 12
contains only about half to one third of what it did before Christian
Bernard re-made them. In my dads monographs 1950'S Through
1970'S
Tenth Degree had 97 Master Monographs Eleventh Degree had 167
Master Monographs and
12 TH Degree had 325
As of 2011, the 10th degree has 40 monographs. Christian Bernard Monographs.