Rosicrucian Recording (URL)
Sid
2008-04-04 10:27:40 UTC
http://www.ubu.com/outsiders/365/2003/327.shtml
MalcolmO
2008-04-06 02:57:23 UTC
Pretty cool. Is there a source for Side 2?
Sid
2008-04-06 16:07:36 UTC
Sorry, not that I know of.
Sid
2008-04-06 16:08:40 UTC
perhaps it is still sold by AMORC?
MalcolmO
2008-04-07 17:37:14 UTC
Post by Sid
perhaps it is still sold by AMORC?
Well, I just had a look at their store (or Amazon's :P) and found very
little there. Plus, I didn't get the "free download" book. No link; just
a $0 invoice in the email, inviting me to shop again. :/
Sid
Try at AMORC Greenwood Gate in the UK
Sid
2008-04-08 00:21:59 UTC
Post by Sid
Post by MalcolmO
Post by Sid
perhaps it is still sold by AMORC?
Well, I just had a look at their store (or Amazon's :P) and found very
little there. Plus, I didn't get the "free download" book. No link; just
a $0 invoice in the email, inviting me to shop again. :/
Try at AMORC Greenwood Gate in the UK
Greenwood Gate
http://www.amorc.org.uk/