New book about AMORC: 'The Prisoner of San Jose'
Ben Scaro
2008-03-27 11:59:59 UTC
I got a link to this book this morning. I've had a look through the
guy's website and I'll order it and read it.

http://bookflash.com/press_kit/freeman/prisoner_of_san_jose/index.cfm

He seems to blame AMORC for the various reversals of fortune in his
life, but the initial impression I got from the Q&A and his biography
was that his life problems in the US stemmed not so much from AMORC as
from being an 'undocumented worker' without a Green Card (!), his
somewhat naive expectations of the exercises, and discrimination from
those around him because of his occult practices . . . the stuff about
'remote mind control' seems faintly hysterical . . .

Anyway, those are first impresssions. Will give it a read and
hopefully we can have some discussion about it at some point.

Cheers

Ben
b***@yahoo.com
2008-03-29 14:10:29 UTC
I got a link to this book this morning.  I've had a look through the
guy's website and I'll order it and read it.
http://bookflash.com/press_kit/freeman/prisoner_of_san_jose/index.cfm
He seems to blame AMORC for the various reversals of fortune in his
life, but the initial impression I got from the Q&A and his biography
was that his life problems in the US stemmed not so much from AMORC as
from being an 'undocumented worker' without a Green Card (!), his
somewhat naive expectations of the exercises, and discrimination from
those around him because of his occult practices . . . the stuff about
'remote mind control' seems faintly hysterical . . .
Anyway, those are first impresssions.  Will give it a read and
hopefully we can have some discussion about it at some point.
Cheers
Ben
He must have been a really dedicated member . Instead of staring at
the mach stick in the bowl of water to make it move for a 1/2 hour I
can see him sitting doing that experiment for 8 hours , LOL .