To All Readers
Melanaigis
2008-09-07 05:26:17 UTC
Do not read my posts if you have turned your brain to mush hanging out on
Wiccan newsgroups like sea bicuit did. Do not read my posts if you have
poisoned yourself by practicing Golden Dawn rituals. Do not attempt to
analyze anything; you are incapable. Always rely on the self proclaimed
experts for information and interpretation. You will know they are experts
because they will tell you they are experts. What more proof do you need?

As for the rest read at your own hazard.

Melanaigis

Seawolf
2008-09-07 19:36:22 UTC
Not to worry all you readers of Mel, bigots and liars such as he tend
to get melodramatic and resort to preaching doom and gloom and warn of
horrendous destruction when they get flustered and realize they have
nothing important, relevant, or even intresting to say. Reading other
ng's or joining other organizations isn't going to turn your brain to
mush or poison you. Soooo, reading his posts won't present you with
any hazards outside of what the occasional head scratching may do to
your scalp as you wade through his cluelessness.

Seawolf

(aka Sea Bicuit, Seabiscuit, Seapuppy, Seapoodle, and a whole array of
other names folks have called me over the years. I kinda like
Seapoodle as it has a neat sound to it, but alas, the Seawolf holds a
place near and dear to my heart so I'll stick with it)