AMORC student interested in the CR+C
melapibus
2008-06-26 07:01:29 UTC
Hello all and Mr. GLS,

I'm a member of AMORC and have followed with great interest all these
developments concerning the happenings of 1990, as well as other
changes.

I'm very interested in the monographs offered by the CR+C, being that
they are the original ones written by HSL.

My question is: I'm interested in joining the CR+C and also remain a
member of AMORC, thus studying both monograph systems side by side. Is
this advisable? I know one can be a member of both organizations, but
I am concerned about the progression in the studies. Will I be able to
benefit from studying with both at the same time?

And, one last question: I understand there are striking differences
between the new monographs and the old ones, however, in the "long
run", would I still have attained the same degree of development if I
were to study AMORC monographs solely, or CR+C monographs?

Thank you for your attention.

melapibus.
Melanaigis
2008-06-30 13:08:53 UTC
A peculiar silence from the self appointed experts on rosicrucianism.
It appears their expertise and willingness to help and inform people only
applies when they can malign the Lewis's and create doubts about their
school and teachings.

Keranos

--------------------------------
The Genius
2008-07-12 23:33:13 UTC
Post by Melanaigis
A peculiar silence from the self appointed experts on rosicrucianism.
It appears their expertise and willingness to help and inform people only
applies when they can malign the Lewis's and create doubts about their
school and teachings.
Keranos
Wrong.

But to get back to your question (Nobody gets paid to read this
newsgroup. So much for "peculiar silence")...

In the line of "If you have to ask how much, you can't afford it..." You
should study *both* lines of teachings and make the comparison yourself.
You won't be 'confused' or anything like that if you have half a brain.

For that matter (and what makes you think that Rosicrucianism is
American? It's not. Its origins are in 17th century Europe, *not* in the
pyramids of Egypt).

There's a new cycle of operations (since i988) of the Rosicrucian Order
in Spain that may be above the American imitators and pretenders:

http://www.rosicrucian-order.org/saludo.html

Melanaigis
2008-07-13 15:37:35 UTC
*********************
Post by Melanaigis
applies when they can malign the Lewis's and create doubts about their
school and teachings.
Keranos
Wrong.
But to get back to your question (Nobody gets paid to read this newsgroup.
So much for "peculiar silence")...
In the line of "If you have to ask how much, you can't afford it..." You
should study *both* lines of teachings and make the comparison yourself.
You won't be 'confused' or anything like that if you have half a brain.
For that matter (and what makes you think that Rosicrucianism is American?
It's not. Its origins are in 17th century Europe, *not* in the pyramids of
Egypt).
There's a new cycle of operations (since i988) of the Rosicrucian Order in
***********************
This looks like nother application for newsgroup troll.

Keranos

Julie Altswitch
2008-07-15 03:42:07 UTC
<snip>
Post by Melanaigis
***********************
This looks like another application for newsgroup troll.
Keranos
Hehehe.
Just too funny. Thanks,
Julie Altswitch
S***@blkpny.com
2008-07-16 22:42:41 UTC
Or, more likely, they were intimidated by your superior debating
skills and shamed into silence by your winning personality.

Seawolf

S***@blkpny.com
2008-07-16 22:40:43 UTC
It's probably better to contact the people running the groups you're
interested in than trying to get the information from usenet. I've
been nosing around myself and have called a couple by telephone and a
couple more by email through their websites, with mixed results.

Seawolf