Apology---AMORC vs Rose Cross Order
b***@yahoo.com
2008-02-26 03:28:57 UTC
I would like to apologize for calling AMORC phoney . Sometimes I feel
a bit mischeveous and like to stir things up a bit
but my intention was not malicious .
I get very Leery when any Rosicrucian organization claims to be the
the only
legitimate one , As far as the Rose Cross Order goes , I heard that
there are similiarities with AMORC but besides that I don't know
anything about them .
I want to thank Sid for the website with the
vowels but it still doesn't answer where
HSL got them the from . HSL was known to " borrow " from different
sources and
my only concern is that he got them
from some reliable occult work or from
some bona-fide organization as opposed