The GLS affair
jadam
2008-05-09 20:37:44 UTC
I am sure that GLS has at least some of the imperfections that befall
all of humanity,and this includes the AMORC officers who "railroaded"
him. He was and is Imperator of a Rosicrucian Order.

To say that the events of the 90's was a minor disagreement among two
factions in AMORC is a gross understatement. AMORC has never been the
same since Imperator Steward was forced out on trumped up
charges.Membership is down and Lodges have either closed or reduced to
small discussion groups. I know of high ranking AMORC members who were
forced out for just asking questions. AMORC members left by the
hundreds.

All was not sweetness and light for the years prior to the Steward
affair. Any old timer can tell you that. Imperator Steward has been
most restrained in his public comments on the raw deal and false
claims against him by the officers of AMORC at the time.

Jadam
Ben Scaro
2008-05-09 21:39:16 UTC
Post by jadam
All was not sweetness and light for the years prior to the Steward
affair. Any old timer can tell you that. Imperator Steward has been
most restrained in his public comments on the raw deal and false
claims against him by the officers of AMORC at the time.
                                                 Jadam
I accept what you're saying and you are quite right, IMHO.

Nonetheless we are 18 years away from it now and I wanted to in some
way 'mirror' the perspective that from one viewpoint it's all many
years ago . . . and a new poster or newcomer should not be put off by
such things.

I am always glad to read your posts. The best that can be said for any
of us is that we make others actually pause and think.

Ben