Fama Fraternitatis (1614)
Sid
2009-11-29 22:16:06 UTC
Greetings,

The Fama was placed at the back of a book of satire, and interestingly
it starts on page 91 (13°°°) and ends on page 128 = 37 pages = any
connection with the 37 causes (?).

The closing words on page 128 are "Sub umbra alarum tua-rum Jehova." =
3+5+6+6+6=26= each side of the vault.
3x5x6x6x6= 3240-1620=1620
If you look at the closing words as there were printed i.e.,
3x5x6x3x3x6=4860-1620=3240.

3x1620=4860

If you look at the number 35 the next number 36 when triangulated =
666

Any ideas or suggestions?

Thanks
Sid
2009-11-29 22:34:35 UTC
Post by Sid
Greetings,
Any ideas or suggestions?
Thanks
PS. from the Fama: "But hereof more in our Confession, where we do set
down thiry-seven reasons wherefore we now do make known our
Fraternity, and proffer such high mysteries freely, without constraint
and reward. Also we do promise more gold than both the Indies bring to
the King of Spain; for Europe is with child and will bring forth a
strong child, who shall stand in need of a great godfather's gift."